64bit/66MHz PCI mobos (Intel STL2, Asus CUR-DLS)

Michael T. Prinkey mprinkey at aeolusresearch.com
Wed May 23 10:44:57 PDT 2001

Chris,

I tried at length to work with the IDE controller on the 370DLE without
much success.  For the cluster that I built with them, I only cared
about hard drive performance on the head node, so I used two Promise
Ultra controllers for those drives.  I found that it was worth $25 each
for those boards to avoid the problem.

Mike Prinkey
Aeolus Research, Inc.