ifenslave error in Channel Bonding

Pavel Telegin ptelegin at jscc.ru
Fri May 25 08:18:27 PDT 2001

Hi Hao He,

What exact model of 3c905 cards do you have?
We had a problem when we received by mistake 3c905CX.
With RH 6.2 distribution there were the following symptoms
1. 3c59x driver did not work with the card, only 3c90x did.
2. When I attempted to bond I got a similar problem.

I did not investigate the problem further, because after replacing cards to
3c905B the problem has gone.