Node power supply

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue May 22 09:34:16 PDT 2001

the rating for the powersupply is the peak load it can handle not how much
it will actually draw, a 300watt powersupply with a shouldn't draw any more
than a 250 under the same load...

that being said amd hasn't certifed any powersupply rated under 300watts
for the 1.3ghz athlons...

http://www1.amd.com/athlon/npower/index/1,1712,,00.html

joelja

On Tue, 22 May 2001 MAHRF at de.ibm.com