KVM Switch

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry at cs.tamu.edu
Sat May 12 05:57:15 PDT 2001

We/ve been using the Belkin switch in our operations, both for my
cluster and for a lot of other departmental stacks of PCs.  They seem to
be just about bulletproof, but are certainly not the cheapeest ones out
there.

gerry
--

Gerry Creager -- gerry at cs.tamu.edu
Network Engineering			|Research focusing on
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications |Satellite Geodesy and
and Learning Technologies		|Geodetic Control
Texas A&M University	979.458.4020  (Phone) -- 979.847.8578  (Fax)