Possbile uses of Beowulf ... ?

Stephan Robert Sauerburger SSauerburger at condor.nrl.navy.mil
Fri May 4 12:09:57 PDT 2001

> The Scyld documentation is found online at the Scyld site, and the cost of
> the personal CD is about $3.00 USD which is rather cheap through Linux
> Central.

Yeah, when I first saw the price at scyld's site, I was thinking "why bother?"..
It seems like it's little more than enough to compensate for the price of the medium,
and maybe a little for the S&H troubles.. Why not just offer the iso image of the disc
at an FTP site of theirs to download ourselves and burn, and maybe save the trouble?

~Stephan~