Scyld: Beostatus dumps core

Jag agrajag at linuxpower.org
Wed May 2 13:09:46 PDT 2001

On Wed, 02 May 2001, Chetan Bhargava wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have successfully installed Scyld Beowulf on a master and 12 nodes. I have
> added all the nodes in the cluster and they all show 'UP' status in
> beosetup. Whenever I run beostatus it dumps core!

Please run:

gdb beostatus /path/to/core

where /path/to/core is the path to the core file dumped by beostatus.

Once you get to the prompt that looks like "(gdb)", type 'bt' and hit
enter.  You can then type 'quit' to exit gdb.   The results from the
command will help us determine where the segfault is occuring.

Jag