Cables

Larry Lesser larry at pssclabs.com
Wed Mar 21 13:32:45 PST 2001

Phil:

We have extension cables for the keyboard, mouse and video.  On the power
supply I need to know which kind you have inside the case.  There are two
types.  The difference is how the black power cable is connected to the
power supply.  If you go from the back of the case you will see three wires
connected to the back of the case.  These are inside the black power
cable.  Now the end of the cable going into the power supply is either one
that has a normal plug that you can pull out of the power supply, or it is
the kind that is wired directly inside the power supply.  If you can
clarify this then we can get you the correct one.

Also, please give us the best address for you.

Thanks,.

Larry
Larry Lesser
PSSC Labs