Larry Lesser larry at
Wed Mar 21 13:32:45 PST 2001


We have extension cables for the keyboard, mouse and video.  On the power 
supply I need to know which kind you have inside the case.  There are two 
types.  The difference is how the black power cable is connected to the 
power supply.  If you go from the back of the case you will see three wires 
connected to the back of the case.  These are inside the black power 
cable.  Now the end of the cable going into the power supply is either one 
that has a normal plug that you can pull out of the power supply, or it is 
the kind that is wired directly inside the power supply.  If you can 
clarify this then we can get you the correct one.

Also, please give us the best address for you.


Larry Lesser
voice: (949) 380-7288
fax: (949) 380-9788
larry at

More information about the Beowulf mailing list