dual/quadruple ports on a NICs

Fulton, Charles (CR) fultoncr at dow.com
Thu Jun 7 09:47:02 PDT 2001

They do not have this mailing list on there (yet...see below) but this is
one of the best mailing archive sites I've found. It has a lot of lists
related to discussions here. Also has a very nice search interface.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

I'm not sure if it was appropriate but I sent them an email asking if they
could add the beowulf mailing list...

take care,

-charlie.

A quote from their site:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?q=about
"What is MARC, anyway?
The Mailing list ARChives (MARC) homed at the AIMS group (made up of the
people who used to be Progressive Computer Concepts, Inc) is a project we
devised, developed, and (try to!) maintain in our spare time. It is an RDBMS
(MySQL, to be exact) driven database of mailing list messages, viewable and
browsable by list, thread, author, or searchable via a full-text search
engine. Its interface is no-frills but highly functional, designed to be
useable even over slow links or with text-only browsers like lynx."

p.s. I have no affiliation with this site, I just like it :)

Charles Fulton
The Dow Chemical Company
Information Research - Platforms Team
Building 701
S. Charleston, WV
Phone:  304.747.3175  Fax:  304.747.4672
E-Mail:  mailto:fultoncr at dow.com