Scalapack: How to increase Grid size. !!

Eswar Dev eswardev at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 18:22:11 PDT 2001

Hello Beowulf's:
   I could get rid of the TOTMEM ERROR but dont know
how to change process grid size for more than 1x1 so
that nprow*npcol can accept greater than 1 value
Right now I could only get executables run for p=1 q=1
any value more than that result in the previous
error-2
Please help!!
Respectfully,
-Eswarkumar.