rack mountable ready cases for athlon uni and mp mobos?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 26 14:52:08 PDT 2001

Implemention for nodes in our cluster is waiting on dual mainboards with
20pin atx connectors and without the extra's we won't use like ultra-160
scsi and dual fast ether built into the mainboard(can you say cheap
bastard...)... The msi board that's been making the rounds in tradeshows
in the far east shows some promise there...

other applications I support at the U of O aren't space constrained
(application servers) will likely have dual athlons playing in the mix
shortly...

joelja