Unexplained I/O errors

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Tue Jul 17 11:37:12 PDT 2001

Hi Donald.. thanks for your reply. Actually we are not running
a 2.4 kernel. We are running 2.2.19.  Would this have any effect,
and is there likely to be any change between 2.2.16 and 2.2.19
that would affect ultraDMA/IDE performance?

Steve

Steven C. Timm (630) 840-8525  timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Operating Systems Support
Scientific Computing Support Group--Computing Farms Operations