Routing queue

Joey Raheb joeyraheb at usa.net
Tue Jul 10 08:26:35 PDT 2001

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me out.  I am having problems with my routing
queue.  I would like to be able to allow the users to submit jobs to one queue
called route (a routing queue).  This routing queue should be able to submit
jobs to two different execution queues, switch1 or switch2, based on the
availability of nodes.  No resource properties are set on either queue so both
are identical in resources.  Why is it that when I send multiple jobs to the
routing queue all jobs are sent to switch1 and none are sent to switch2.  Even
when switch1 is full, it continues to send jobs their and queues them until
nodes become free while switch2 runs NO jobs. I would appreciate any help
anyone can give, I've been stuck on this one for a while.

Joey