Cluster Building Project

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 05:38:21 PST 2001

Dear all,

Last year at the annual linuxbierwanderung, www.linuxbierwanderung.org we
produced a couple of beowulf and one mosix cluster, this year we hope to do
something similar and perhaps expand a little. The event takes place in
Boullion in Belgium, and preperation meetings shall most likely be held in
London. If anybody is interested in contributing to the project or attending
the week, let me know. We hope to build a fairly efficiant cluster using x86
and sparc boxes, (2 clusters) and also plan to make some sort of mosix
software (Probably on intel desktops) As opposed to the Laptop cluster last
year.

Any help, support, advice widely appreciated.

Thanks

David Irvine