[Fwd: IP: Fact Sheet on Export Controls on High Performance Computers]

Joseph A Del corso j.a.delcorso at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 11 15:29:08 PST 2001

Thank you for the laugh Kragen.  Again, I'd suggest
just reading my comments for what they are --  request
for information, or commentary on a subject,
from the community creating the next supercomputers,
and supercomputer software.

I'm not talking about supression of thought here, I'm
talking about at least having the guts to stand up
and regulate the software you put out -- BEFORE it's
regulated from an outside source for you.

again just a thought...

~~joe