Help needed please !!!

Krishna Prasad sita_krish at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 00:37:43 PST 2001

Hello anyone,

          I am doing my Btech Final year project in clustering.
I have gone through various projects given in beowulf site and Still I
coudn't make out the basic idea of how to split a job into parallely
executably form.  I plan to do my project on linux.
           What I plan to do is to split a process involving lot of
iterations into parallelly executable form and execute in the different
nodes of the cluster.  Please someone guide in simple terms as to how to
split the process or where to find the information about it.  Can it be
completed within 2 months time as it is my limit. Which language is suitable
for this?  What program or job can be used as input for this?

          Also tell me how could I show the time taken for execution when a
process is executed serially and in a cluster.
          What we have is 3 nodes with lan connection in our college lab
each of having a  pentium processor with linux loaded in them.

Please reply soon as my time is limited.

Thanks in advance.
My email addresses are: sita_krish at hotmail.com and
sita_krish at rediffmail.com.
krishna prasad