multiport ethernet PCI cards

Gerry Creager gerry at cs.tamu.edu
Tue Jan 2 09:18:00 PST 2001

Looking for hardware suggestions.  We're not building a 'Wulf this time,
but a virtual network engineering lab, and these will aid (and abet)
linux-based routers.

I'm looking for 2- and 4-port 100BT cards.  Any suggestions, especially
based on experience, are appreciated!

Thanks, gerry
--
Gerry Creager                        |      Never ascribe to Malice that
AATLT			             |      which can adequately be