present/presentd

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry at cs.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 20 19:05:06 PST 2001

I've just uploaded Wouter Liefting's presentc/presentd package to
page4.cs.tamu.edu/pub/beowulf for anonymous FTP.  Because our firewall
is a little draconian, you will probably have to use a command line FTP
package rather than a browser to retrieve it.

Please direct comments/problems about retrieval to me.

Regards,
Gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry at cs.tamu.edu
Network Engineering			|Research focusing on
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications |Satellite Geodesy and
and Learning Technologies		|Geodetic Control
Texas A&M University	979.458.4020  (Phone) -- 979.847.8578  (Fax)