The FNN (Flat Neighborhood Network) paradox

Georgia Southern Beowulf Cluster Project gscluster at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:15:28 PST 2001

Hello,

This is the primary drawback I can think of immediately, however, as you've
pointed out the method I described is "possible" though it may not be
significantly useful.  I just wish to know if it is really, really possible
and if so can it be used to study the software and situation to develop a
much better solution (faster loading module or a daemon that can monitor for
this situation).  I'm by far not experienced in these matters, but I think
the thought has merit.  Happy Hacking to whoever tries this (would, but no
FNN/AFN cluster to do it with).

Thanks,
Wes