MPI

Douglas Eadline deadline at plogic.com
Tue Feb 20 08:06:13 PST 2001

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Nate Fuhriman wrote:

> I am looking for a good linux/MPI application that will be easy to
> use/configure and will be able to demonstrate the power of a beowulf
> computer.

Most real problems only blink lights on switches and are no
fun to watch. For eye candy we have packaged up pvm-pov.

ftp.plogic.com//pub/xtreme6.0/PVMPovray-3.1-2.i386.rpm

If you really want MPI there is mpipov, but it really does
the same thing.  The nasa parallel benchmarks use MPI,
but again, really only flash switch lights.

Doug
Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com