Microsoft Releases Computational Cluster Technical Preview To o lkit

Bill Rankin billran at reciprocal.com
Wed Feb 14 10:17:26 PST 2001

Hi, my name's Bill Rankin and I don't pay attention to
email addresses!! :-(

Someone was nice enough to send me the following:

> You wrote (referring to Tim Mattson)
>
> > I know you probably take some ribbing from members of this
> group about
> > your employer, but realize that our opinions of MS have grown out of
> > repeatedly reading statement like the above.
>
> but he works for Intel, _not_ M$.
> [snip] it's also there in his email address, which you quoted
>
>  "Mattson, Timothy G" <timothy.g.mattson at intel.com>

Important safety tip boys and girls: "Never post replies while
trying for the third day to get a needlessly complex, totally
brain-damaged piece of third party software installed in your
development environment."

Please mentally edit out the part of my post that implies that
Tim works for the Evil Overlord.  The rest can remain (for now ;-).

My appologies to Tim.

Thank you for your attention.

-b