Need to do something Useful

Kim Branson bra369 at pp.molsci.csiro.au
Sat Aug 25 20:21:59 PDT 2001

the code (some of it is based on work done at the UCSF, its a minimal
license for academic work type of deal... industry types pay big $$ ) So
there might be legal hassles for non academic work.

It sure like to set it up as a beowulf.org project, but i would need some
help...volunteers?

kim

Mr Kim Branson
Phd Student
Structural Biology
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
Royal Parade, Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria
Ph 61 03 9662 7136
Email kbranson at wehi.edu.au