HPL run time problems!! Help Please

Eswar Dev eswardev at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 07:26:02 PDT 2001

Hi!
 With reference to reply to my previous message
regarding problems HPl run time problems.
This is my command line:
[eswar at atlantis Linux_ATHLON_CBLAS]$
/usr/local/mpich-1.2.1/bin/mpirun -machinefile -np4
xhpl*

I change the number of processes from 4 up to 12 but
the error remain to be same. We have 12 nodes for the
cluster.
-Eswarkumar
MS Mechanical Engineering
Old Dominion University