Memory type? (ECC vs non-ECC)

Justin Moore justin at cs.duke.edu
Fri Aug 17 12:21:53 PDT 2001

   There have been a few discussions about this before on the list, so you
may want to check out the list archives.  Geocrawler seems to be the best
one I can come across ATM (supercomputer.org's is down).

   These threads may give you a good start:

http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg.php3?msg_id=2234045&list=423
http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg.php3?msg_id=2235487&list=423
http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg.php3?msg_id=3955575&list=423

   And if these don't help, I'm sure rgb will chime in with a much more
detailed examination of it (Rob: I'm still digging through your 40k opus
on WYSIWYG editors vs TeX from the dulug list :)).

-jdm

Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Email:  justin at cs.duke.edu