64bit PCI NIC?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue Aug 14 13:16:32 PDT 2001

while playing with the bay ga620 gig nics (acenic) we see almost exactly
1/2 as much interupt activity from the card vs/when it's in a 32bit
slot... any reduction in latency on the network side is below the
resolution of my measurement tools.

Joel Jaeggli				       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services			     consult at gladstone.uoregon.edu
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.