mpich 'make testing'

Nicholas York nick at damnable.com
Mon Aug 6 14:29:11 PDT 2001

Richard,

Figuring the problem could be with PGI, I then tried compiling with GNU CC.

./configure -cc=gcc -c++=g++ -cflags="-mcpu=i686 -O2 -Os --fast-math
" -fc=g77 -fflags="-mcpu=i686 -O2 -Os --fast-math" -f90=pgf90 -f90flags="-tp
p6 -fast"

After fixing the probems introduced by gcc2.96's va_arg(), I got it to
compile again.  However, I'm still getting the same problems with 'make
testing' (and with all the tests executed by examples/test/pt2pt/runtests)

--Nick