Scyld BeoSetup Hang

Jarrod Smith jsmith at structbio.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Aug 3 08:35:12 PDT 2001

I had this problem, too.  For some reason, I cannot bring up the slaves
with the CD or I see this behavior.

For me the fix was to make floppies with BeoSetup and use those to boot
the slaves instead of CDs...I never tracked down the difference between
the CD boot and the floppy, but there is something!

YMMV

Jarrod Smith

--
Jarrod A. Smith