SMP Kernel for Scyld?

Lambe, Dave dave.lambe at targacept.com
Thu Aug 2 05:27:36 PDT 2001

Sean,
Maybe you can clear up something for me? The procedure you gave won't whack
out my Master(single PIII) trying to boot the SMP kernel? What about the
rest of my single CPU nodes? I didn't change anything in lilo.conf yet.
That's where I got confused (again, I didn't want to kill my Master trying
to boot the SMP kernel, maybe it doesn't matter?). When I go to Beosetup,
the option to choose a new kernel image is grayed out. BTW, The dual CPU'd
SGIs were added after the fact.

Thanks again,

Dave