Job Submission for PBS

Patrick Lesher pl25 at ibb.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 18 18:56:23 PDT 2001

Hello,
	I'm curous how people handle job submission with PBS on their
clusters.  I'm dealing with a group of users that will most likely have a
hard time figuring out all the options.  I am looking at needing a
number of different queues for anything from things like matlab jobs, to
fluent/fidap jobs, and to mpi runs and I want to keep the confusion to a
minimum.  I can give them docs till I'm blue, but they won't pay any
attention.
	I guess I was wondering if anyone has written a web interface or
other type program to help the users make the decisions and get things
done correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick
IBB/BME Georgia Institute of Technology