Scyld and truble with the nodes

Cesar Delgado beettlle at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:08:31 PDT 2001

I do have 2 NICs on my master, and I have the same NIC on the node(eth0) as
I do in the master (eth1).  Both are recognized as ne2k-pci. There are 3
'instaliling module' promt in the node that read '8390', 'pci-scan', and
'ne2k-pci' when I boot from the floppy I created or the CD-Rom.  The it also
says ' eth0 RealTek RTL-8029 found at 0x6000, IRQ 11' and then the hardware
adress for the card before I get the 'Sending RARP requests' and my frriend
the little '..........................................'.
I have a diferent NIC to go our of the master(eth0) into the network.  I
have gotten rid of the crossover cable and pluged both computers int oa 4
port HUB and still no dice.

The numbers I am getting when the error pops up @ the end of teh RARP run
are:
0x8086:0x1250