What is the best C IDE on Linux?

Ahmed Masud masud at googgun.com
Wed Apr 4 15:45:25 PDT 2001

Actually Xemacs is pretty good: it interfaces with make and the gnu
debuggger very nicely (not that you'd need to debug anything ofcourse
*grin*).  http://www.xemacs.org/ should have the latest binaries and
sources.

Also if you are used to vi, you may consider vim.  It has syntax
high-lighting and is fairly lean (xemacs tends to be a memory pig).

Good luck,

Ahmed