Matlab on B2

Jason Lowry jason at linuxnetworx.com
Mon Apr 2 08:03:03 PDT 2001

Daniel Persson wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Since the mailarchive isnt browseble this month, could someone help me
> with getting Matlab to run on a Scyld cluster ?
>
> I know that there where discussion about it and i belive that someone had
> a nice solution for it (or was it with octave ?)
>
> /Daniel

I've also heard some good things about this Parallel Version of Matlab
from Itegrated Sensors Inc. I've never used it personally - I was just
told by a bunch of scientists at SC2000 that it was good. Also - it's
not open source or free.

http://www.rtexpress.com/

--
Jason Lowry   |   Technical Marketing Manager  |   Linux NetworX
direct: 801-304-0221       |         http://www.linuxnetworx.com