[Fwd: Topcluster listing]

Rajkumar Buyya rajkumar at csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Sep 18 05:28:50 PDT 2000

Dear all,

I am forwarding the message that was sent to TFCC mailing list.
 It will be great to see many Beowulf's entries in this TopClusters list:
    http://www.topclusters.org

There is also discussion on I/O benchmark that captures I/O access characteristics
and access patterns of many parallel applications and for different chunks of data of
different sizes. At the end it produces a:
    * single value *  (that we can use for ranking clusters).
This is still in evaluation and we hope that some progress can be made in the
near future.

See TopClusters site for further and updated information.

Regards
Raj