another LAPACK problem

Horatio B. Bogbindero wyy at cersa.admu.edu.ph
Wed Sep 6 16:46:53 PDT 2000

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Trent Piepho wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Horatio B. Bogbindero wrote:
> > yup. i just edited the makefile and added the ./'s and it worked. thanks.
> > but, there is no output in my ./xdlutime programmer. the headers come out
> > but there is no values???
>
> Do you have a correct LUTIME.dat file, and is xdlutime reading this file?  The
> format of the LUTIME.dat file is described in lutimer.f.

i suppose so. i have a 8-node mini-cluster. therefore, made the lutime.dat
accordingly. i will email it to the list if necessary i just do not have
access to the cluster right now. another problem is that everything comes
out. the intro message and it even detects the number of nodes and prints
the results  table but there is not results strange.

william.s.yu at ieee.org

While we are sleeping, two-thirds of the world is plotting to do us in.
		-- Dean Rusk