night-time auto-reboot? windows 98 version

Thomas Lovie tlovie at cr434095-a.glph1.on.wave.home.com
Sun Oct 29 17:21:57 PST 2000

The instructions I gave were for Windows2000.  If you have windows98 or
windowsME, you can check out Microsoft knowledge base article Q234216,
available at: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q234/2/16.ASP

I would have included an excerpt from the article, but it was accompanied by
a terms of use document that was longer than the article.  Just check out
the link.

I think that this is the official microsoft way of doing it.  I don't have a
machine running windows 98, so I'm not sure what that program you linked
actually does.  I don't read that language (Danish I think), so that program
might be some homegrown thing and may not accept the arguments that the
version from the windows2000 resource toolkit does for windows 2000.

Good Luck,
Thomas Lovie.