Cluster Monitoring software?

Patrick Lesher plesher at ibb.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 25 14:43:41 PDT 2000

SGI has a really nice package called Performance Co Pilot.
It monitors all kinds of different things and they are are always adding
more on.

You can download it from their oss web site (
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/pcp/ )

If I remember correctly, this version isn't as complete as what you can
purchase from them or comes in their ACE package, I can't remember what
the differences are.

Let me know if you find anything else.

Patrick