beoserv not seeing RARP

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Nov 29 12:34:46 PST 2000

Thanks to all for helping with the kernel setup.

After creating a boot floppy, and network boot image, I can not get the master
to answer the RARP's from the nodes.  I can see that beoserv is running and I've
setup the /etc/beowulf/config file correctly.  Any ideas why beoserv wouldn't
see the RARP's and things I should look for would be helpful.

I did find out that I had to download more than just the kernel rpm but I was
unsure just how much to install.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu                             US Mail

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.