PBS with AFS

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Thu Nov 16 06:34:06 PST 2000

This sounds like very interesting software.  Are there any plans
to make it work with kerberos 5 tokens?

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm (630) 840-8525  timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Operating Systems Support
Scientific Computing Support Group--Computing Farms Operations