A beowulf for parallel instruction.

Yoon Jae Ho yoon at bh.kyungpook.ac.kr
Wed Nov 1 17:12:15 PST 2000

If you get the sample MPI code, How about making the CDs or linking site or mirroring site for the MPI sample

& parallel programing ?

and let us know the site, then,

It will help other people(who want to make a Beowulf parallel instruction) to teach the Parallel Course for their class.

Thank you very much

from Yoon Jae Ho
Seoul,Korea