Problems with MPICH 1.2 and Beowulf/Linux

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at lsc.nd.edu
Thu Jun 8 15:12:57 PDT 2000

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Francesco Marini wrote:

>     Second : I've got some prob compiling ScaLapack with LAM-MPI, gcc
> and pgf77 (f77 compiler from Portland Group), it gives a lot of
> unresolved symbols regarding MPI. Anyone succeded in compiling them
> under same configuration ?

I'm afraid that I can't help you with your MPICH problem, but for
instructions for compiling ScaLAPACK with LAM, see:

	http://www.mpi.nd.edu/lam/3rd-party/scalapack.php3

{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} squyres at cse.nd.edu
{+} Perpetual Obsessive Notre Dame Student Craving Utter Madness
{+} "I came to ND for 4 years and ended up staying for a decade"