new SGI Origin & Onyx 3k?

Christopher Hogue hogue at mshri.on.ca
Wed Jul 26 15:51:12 PDT 2000

Hi Folks,

Sorry Wes, I'm with Greg on this one. To work with protein structure,
folding and docking drugs, I have 216 CPUS and I could easily use 10 or
100 times more for my "production runs".  This isn't for bragging
rights. For me it's for being able to design new and better medicines
with fewer side effects.

Christopher W.V. Hogue, Ph.D.
Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute
Mt. Sinai Hospital 600 University Ave.