[3c509] 3Com 509B - ordering detection

Wm. G. McGrath wgm@telus.net
Tue Aug 6 21:17:16 2002

Hi,

I see from the Ethernet HowTo that it may be possible 'to use a
0x3c509 value in the unused mem address fields to order the
detection' of a 3Com 509B nic. Is this possible and if so where can
I find out more?

	bill

--
"The story of the scapegoat ought to be impenetrable. Myth serves
primarily to hide the arbitrariness of the victim and the fact that