[yellowfin] GNIC II Driver

shreenivasa HV shreenihv@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 May 2001 11:05:51 -0500

well, I am very much confused. It is very inconsistent and I am not able to
come up with a regular patter of it working/not working. Only conclusion I
could make is that it never works for two cards on 2.4. I am not sure of
2.2. It was kind of urgent here.....well, take let me know as soon as u can
figure out something.

thanks again,
shreeni.