Hamachi 0.10 driver

Eric Kasten kasten@nscl.msu.edu
Tue Feb 9 14:06:40 1999

Sort of, Donald hasn't picked up the mods I've made to his original
driver.  When I was doing performance tests on the GNIC-II cards
and an FDR, I couldn't get reliable stability from the driver and
made some significant changes.  The result is that I've now progressed
forward to version 0.10, hoping that Donald will adopt or add
in my changes, thus merging the two paths again.  Thus, far I haven't
been able to elicit a response from him.

In general, it appears that most people are discovering my modified
version to be more stable than the original.

(Are you out there Donald?)

...Eric

> Sorry for the confusion, but I'm a GNIC newbie. Donald Becker
> stated he was doing a 0.08 release, but now this mentions
> 0.10. Are there two development paths? I'm not sure which
> one to use now.
>
> Thanks for tolerating the GNIC newbie.

Eric Kasten
kasten@nscl.msu.edu