GNIC-II and endianess (ppc) problems..

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@drgw.net
Wed Aug 11 20:37:02 1999

I've just built and compiled the Hamachi.c GNIC-II driver on a PowerMac
G3/450, with the 64 bit PCI bus, and it appears to have endian problems.

The module loads with no problem, but the link light continues to flash.

When I do

'ifconfig eth1 192.168.10.1'

the link light starts flashing orange, the machine hangs while continously
printing the following message:

"eth1: Something Wicked Happened! 5230be95."

If anyone with some knowledge of the driver (Donald?) could point out what
I need to fix, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.