GNIC-II

Leonardo Valcamonici leonardo.valcamonici@caspur.it
Fri Oct 23 07:18:23 1998

Hi all,
I've sent a mail yesterday asking info on hamchi performance
tuning under Linux (kernel 2.0.34). What I see incrementing MTU is a "Too
much traffic on interrupt xxx" or something similar. Any idea ?  BTW, are
mails of the list archived somewhere ?  Cheers,

Leonardo

| Leonardo Valcamonici                                                     |
| CASPUR                                     e-mail: valcamonici@caspur.it |
| Italian Interunivesities Consortium        voice : +39-6-49913857        |
| for Supercomputing Applications            fax   : +39-6-4957083         |