GNIC II

David Skingsley david.skingsley@bt-sys.bt.co.uk
Mon Oct 19 11:48:38 1998

I've done some investigating based on setting (forcing) the GNIC-II
board to assume it is a 32bit bus.  I have now come to a dead stop with
the following scenario:

Packets are sent upto the TX_RING_SIZE

Packets are received with no problems

If packets are received then for every packet received another can be
sent, this is down to what seems to be the hamachi_interrupt function
not being called unless a packet is received.

Hope this is of help,

David.