[vortex] Re: wakeup on lan enable without compiling as module

Thomas Glanzmann sithglan at stud.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Sep 6 12:17:26 PDT 2005

Hello again,
I have a few other problems with 2.6.13 (and also 2.6.12.5). When I pull
the ethernet plug from my card when the net is configured out and put it
back in, I have connectivity for about two till three seconds and after
that the card doesn't handle any more traffic. It did not happen with
the kernel I had before 2.6.12.5, but I don't remember the version.

0000:00:0c.0 Ethernet controller: 3Com Corporation 3c905C-TX/TX-M [Tornado] (rev 74)

Also I would like to know how can I put the card in wake-up-on-lan modus
when I use Magic Sysrq - O to turn it off.

Thanks,
	Thomas