[vortex] Request For Assistant

Mr. Ture Kelvin Mubako tkmubako21@yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 07:02:01 2002

From: Ture Kevin Mubako
Tell: 31- 621- 944- 500

Good day Sir,

I hope my letter does not cause you any embarrassment as I write to you in good faith. Please excuse my intrusion into your private life.

My name is Ture Kevin Mubako, the eldest son of Mr. Steven Mubako from Republic of Zimbabwe. During the current war against the white minority farmers in Zimbabwe, President Robert Mugabe, in his effort to chase all the white farmers out of the country, he ordered all the white farmers and their black counterpart to surrender their farms to his party members and his followers.

My father was one of the successful farmers in my country and in the course of the attack on farmers, my father was killed in April 2001 along with Mr. Martin Old' a British farmer and the invaders made away with a lot of items from my father's farm.

And our family house was completely destroyed and leaving us with practically nothing.  A month after this incident, my mother died of heart attack. Prior to my father's death, he drew my attention to the sum of US$8.6 million, which he deposited with a Security Company in Europe as he envisage the looming danger in Zimbabwe.

When all hope of survival was lost, my sister and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe for our own safety as our lives were in danger. We decided to move to the Netherlands, where my father deposited this money. Till date, the security company is not aware of the content of the consignment because my father used his diplomatic immunity as at that time to deposit the consignment as important personal valuables. My sister's name is Miss Sabina Mubako and could also be reach on: sabina@africamail.com

I decided to have contact with an overseas person/firm who will assist me to move the money out of the Netherlands. This becomes absolutely imperative because as political asylum seekers, we are not allowed to own or operate a bank account. If you accept this proposal, you shall receive 20% of the entire amount for assisting us to move this money out while 75% of this amount shall be for me and my sister and the remaining 5% shall be mapped out for expenses incurred in your course of helping me.

Finally, if my request is acceptable to you, please confirm your interest by responding swiftly to my S.O.S

Respectfully,

Ture Kevin Mubako