[vortex] 3c905c-TXM whoas

Klassen, Scott M SKlassen@usi.edu
Tue Jun 18 22:09:01 2002

Any help would be greatly appreciated with the following matter:

  I recently got a hold of a 3c905c-txm card and I'm having trouble
installing it in my linux box.  I took my other NIC out and replaced it with
the 3c905c-txm, powered the machine on, the hardware detector removed the
other NIC's configuration, added the 3c905c-txm configuration, and migrated
the network settings.  The previous card was using the 3c59x module and the
new configuration is using the same module.  The network configuration is
fine, but the NIC doesn't communicate at all.  I've tried unplugging the
machine after a boot (several times) thinking it was the D3-Cold mode
problem..  I'm not sure what to do, any suggestions would be great.

THanks!
  -Scott
-----Original Message-----
From: vortex-request@scyld.com
To: sklassen@usi.edu
Sent: 6/18/2002 8:55 PM
Subject: Welcome to the "vortex" mailing list

  vortex@scyld.com

subscription page at:

  http://www.scyld.com/mailman/options/vortex/sklassen%40usi.edu

  vortex-request@scyld.com

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  sludge01

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your scyld.com mailing list passwords
are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There is also a
button on your options page that will email your current password to
you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.