[vortex] Problem with built-in dual 3c982, Dual AMD S2462 MB.

Heflin, Roger A. Roger.A.Heflin@conoco.com
Mon Jan 21 09:44:01 2002

Ok,

Over the weekend I knocked out quite a number of machines, so the
problem
is still there.

I am going to look over the bios settings more closely and also look
over the 3com configuration program to see if anything looks like
a possible cause.

Is their anything that the kernel could be doing to cause this sort of
issue?
We are currently using 2.2.19, would anything be expected to be
different
on one of the 2.4 versions

I just cannot figure out what is going wrong.

			Roger